Sunday, October 19, 2014

Post 2

From the peer topic reviews, I learned very little. All that was contributed to the subject was concerns for complications really, which are of a somewhat helpful nature, yes, but nothing was actually learned from them since their concerns were already mine.

That said, the complications will be practical testing and not just theories and research. Sure, but what exactly am I researching? In a single sentence, I want to figure out how the chemicals in the brain influence choices people make. The end result I wish to get is quite simple, I want to understand people better and know why they do the things they do. So, although it would be nice to see some practical tests, it is merely a research topic, not a project that will yield tangible results.

No comments:

Post a Comment