Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Setback

Well...
Of course as soon as I start to get concrete work done,


My computer has to crash. So not only did I lose all my work for my website, but altogether a net loss of 30+ hours.

Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.
But, this doesn't mean my project will be going up in smoke.

I still have most of my research, thankfully only some was corrupted, and with it my sources that I will soon be needing to put into a bibliography.
I'll just have to work even harder than before... or something, I don't know. There's going to be a lot of typing...

I mean hard work leads to success, right?

You know, unless it gets corrupted or stolen or blown up.

Still, I think it would be best to knock some of the harder stuff out first



So that I may:


all the sooner.

That might be a challenge considering all the other projects I've got looming over my head, but I'm sure that I'll be fine. Totally. It's not like high school kids need any free time, right? Imagine what would happen if the school system didn't hamper us whippersnappers with all this work. There would surely be a skyrocket in crime rates, and all the malls packed with people. Our schools make the world a safer place by preventing all these impulsive kids at bay with hours of projects, papers, and busy work.

No comments:

Post a Comment