Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Progress...?

So yeah... I do have work done, but when I think about that deadline, I'm sure I look a little like this



Er... on the inside, maybe.

It's not like I haven't done anything, but with those setbacks I had, I got kind of screwed up.


I'll have to kick it into high gear for this last leg or else I won't make it,



but I'm ready for this.

So it's time to re-research my topic and get to putting that in my website. I do have some of the stuff done in that, though. It will be a battle of strategy from here on out.


To elaborate on what is done, I've been working on the homepage of the website, which  still of yet has no title, and getting contact information set up. I might add a discussion board to it, but the information should take priority over that. It's not exactly challenging, just time consuming. I can't do any of this at school because of the wifi restrictions, so the impending end of lab time won't affect me a great deal. That said, I won't look so pretty by the time I finish, probably something like this:



So maybe the party will have to be postponed for awhile. I'l leave you with these:







No comments:

Post a Comment