Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Wait, I Actually Did Work?



Hello everybody, the whole, what, five people, assuming I'm lucky. Anyways, I did work!



I know, right? I got back into working on that website I mentioned earlier. Not a whole lot was done since I got project ambushed, but a little is better than none. Plus I said I would have stuff done by this time, and I'm a man of my word.



Not like that.

But soon, I bet things will get into a flurry of work to get this project done by the designated timeline it might look a little like this:


It's a war against procrastination, and though we've won a small victory this week, we must stay vigilant, for the enemy never grows weary, and is certain to strike again at any moment.
BUT~~~~....

An order came down from up top to put in images and videos, so let's begin this week's random stuff:



I wonder sometimes, too...



Whether superman had any other weaknesses.

Well, I hope that made somebody laugh today. It's time to wrap this up, but remember:



and



I'm out.


1 comment:

  1. Well I am here and I claim first comment!!! But besides that, I strongly recommend to keep fighting that war against procrastination. It's a hard war to fight and I have been fighting it for a while, but it's something you can overcome. If you do need it, we could set up an intervention for you. And by the way, protection is never needed. Everything turns out better when you don't use protection.

    ReplyDelete